Thursday, December 22, 2011

Note of Appreciation and Gratitude

Dear Friends,
I didn't have the time in my busy schedule to post a comment on every one's blogs, but I'm hoping that you will all receive this message.  I want to say a sincere and heartfelt "Thank You" for all of the ways that you have helped me to be successful in this program.  You have all given such great advice and taken the time to respond to me and I truly appreciate it.  It is so refreshing to come to know other people who love and care for children as much as I do.  Sometimes this world looks very dark but you are all the light that breaks through that darkness and I am grateful for each one of you.  May the experience you have had in this class take you to new understandings of the field of early childhood education.  Thanks to all of you I am experiencing the field like I never have before.  Best of luck in your future classes(hopefully we'll be in some together).  I know that you will all do wonderfully.  I pray God will bless your lives the way he has blessed mine with getting to know all of you.  Merry Christmas and have a Happy and fulfilling New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and happy new year to u as well! Thank u for your message and such positive feedback. I wanted to tell you the same things. Thank you for sharing your experiences with all of us, you have definitely been through some trying times.it took a lot of courage for someone to share such personal experiences and you are an amazing woman to have walked away with such strength and gratitude. Thank you for everything you have brought to this class. I hope we get to work together again in this program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to take the time to say Thank-you for your message and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. I also wanted to personally say to thank-you for all your support and guidance throughout the course of this class. Initially I never thought I would personally get as much as I did from these Blogs. The shared experiences, similar backgrounds, and just overall love for children really touched me on a very emotionally level. For me the most emotionally post we had to do was our personal webs, it wasn't easy for me to write such personal things about my family, especially about my Grandmother. But after I started writing and really sharing about my feelings and experiences it almost became second nature. And I wanted to personally say to you Thank-you for your comment about my Father, it meant a lot to me then and still does now and that is because he has been and continues to be the most inspirational person in my life. I wish you all the luck and happiness in your professional and personal life. I know you will continue to do great things in life and I hope we end up working together again. Good Luck.
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val,

    Thank you for such a heartfelt post! I wanted to let you know that I have really enjoyed reading your posts. They have been helpful and encouraging throughout this class. Good luck in the future.. I hope we "see" each other again. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val,

    Thank you so much for the sweet post! It was a true blessing having this class with you and I look forward to possibly having more classes together. Thank you for your encouraging blog postings. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete