Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Word of Thanks

Dear Friends,
I just wanted to take a moment to say "thank you" to all of you for your enhancement of my knowledge of child development.  I truly appreciate the work that each and every one of you put into our class, our discussions, and our blog postings.  You are all very knowledgeable and I know that each day you are contributing greatly to the lives of children.  I wish you all the best that life can offer personally and professionally.  I will be praying for each one of you.  Many blessings!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your experiences. I have enjoyed working with you and learned a lot. Thank you for your prayers. Good fortune to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val,

    We have had two classes together and I have enjoyed learning and growing from you! You offer such words of kindness and encouragement. Although, I don't know you personally I have no doubt that you are a wonderful wife, mother and teacher! I hope we continue to have more classes together! I wish you the best!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val,

    Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experiences. I enjoyed every one of your posts. I think you are a caring and nurturing teacher and I am truly honored to have shared both of my classes with you so far. I hope our paths cross again and we go through this journey together. I wish you and your family the best and good luck on your next class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Val,

    I want to thank you for your contributions on the blogsites, and the discusion posts throughout this course. you offer great insight to many of our class topics and I have learned a great deal from your input. Much success to you Val!

    ReplyDelete